Behind the Mask - Shadow Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
“Beneath the social mask we wear every day, we have a hidden shadow side: an impulsive, wounded, sad, or isolated part that we generally try to ignore. The Shadow can be a source of emotional richness and vitality and acknowledging it can be a pathway to healing and an authentic life.”
Shadow work is looking deep within ourselves and unmasking all the things about us that we believe are bad, negative, not good enough and bringing this all to the surface so we can learn to love and accept all parts of us.
During this workshop you will learn different methods of getting to know your shadow so you can heal wounds that block you from returning to your most authentic self. You will also learn how to protect and ground yourself and your space and be given crystals to aid you in your journey to self-discovery and self-empowerment.
Because this is deep healing work there is a contract that you must adhere to. Space will be limited to 5 women.
Contract for Behind the Mask.
1. Practice self-love daily and gratitude daily.
2. Remember you are not your thoughts.
3. Take the time, even if it is just 5 minutes a day.
4. Be compassionate and loving for yourself and others during this process.
5. Have the courage and willingness to dig deep and be honest with what comes up.
6. Having respect for others during this journey, leaving judgment and criticism at the door. Creating a safe space for us to grow together. Knowing that everything that happens in this circle stays in this circle. We are here to look within knowing that we have support if we need it.
- Behind the Mask$150NM Tax included$150NM Tax included0$0
- Early Bird$120NM Tax included$120NM Tax included0$0